Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ebay AG Success Stories

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets get real, ebay is like having Christmas all year long. When the postman or the ups guy arrive, it is happy day. What is so great is you buy it, pay for it, and I kind of forget about it, cause I am watching the next item up for auction. So when the box arrives I have no clue which item I am getting.

    I think the down side of this is that when the item is not as we hopped we are very disappointed. And like Sara said that is like less then 1% of the time. (I just got Josefina's peppers. How dang cute are they. To get such a kick out of silly things like that makes my day. Think that is why I just keep buying AG items. (Can you tell no grandchildren here.)

    I think the items are one thing but the sellers is what counts. If a seller cares they will make it right. I have met some of the most wonderful people on ebay. Some I only talk to for a short time others after months and we are still talking. I think the best in ebay like in real life, is coming in contact with really good people. Even if it is only for a moment in time.

    Big tks to the person that put the cute Josefina Chicken, eggs and red peppers up for auction that hardly anyone bid on. I got them and am soooo happy. Guess what box I opened last.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love EBAY and I have found some really nice things. From a Lands End (Jenny) comforter to all the great AG finds, my most recent purchase of a MIB Kailey who just arrived today. So, YEA! for Ebay. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD and I ahve only been into AG for about a year now. There are times when I know I am more into it then she is.

    When she got her first doll (Kailey, they share the same name). I went nuts with purchasing retired outfits. after overspending for a few I cooled down since DD did not care if an aoutfit was retired or not. She just like the clothes.

    She has her hot and cold moments with the dolls. She loves carrying a doll with her and getting comments from other kids and even Moms. I love that she knows that they are something special and she treats them as treasures. There are times when I am frustrated because I have not seen her play with them for a while but then she will just say taht she wants to spend quality time with them. NOt just a few minutes everyday and besides that they have each other.

    I just purchased my first ebay doll the other day. So far the expereince has been nothing but positive and I am looking forward to the new girl coming home. She will be my first doll and I have already cleared a space for her on the shelf, next to DH's signed football helmet.

    I can't wiat for DD and I to ahve tea parties with our dolls!

    Lara

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •